BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crochet Along: Week 4

Happy Sunday! I think this Crochet Along, is a success! I've had so many positive e-mails this week. Which makes me smile! :) That's the whole reason, that Manders and I wanted to do this. To reach out to fellow crocheters. And create something beautiful, in the process.

This week, we're working on our third, "Bunny Block." Rows 46-66. Pretty much, it's exactly what we did, during Week 2. I'm really excited, to see how big our blankets are going to get. I can tell, this is going to be a good week!



This week, I fell a little behind. I was performing, early in the week. And late in the week, I was doing some last minute things, for my friend's Baby Shower. But I managed to get to row 45. I'm really excited, to have 2 "Bunny Blocks" done. But now, I kinda of wonder, how would the blanket look, if every other bunny, faced the opposite direction? Maybe I'll try that, on the next one! For now, I'm going to tackle rows 46-66! Have a GREAT week!

No comments: