BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Lesson Learned in Life...

This week, we're in a beautiful place. The hills of the "Big Bend State." Oh yes, it's beautiful! We spent lots of time, just enjoying the area. Amazing vintage shopping! My Bestie and I, took a long stroll, with Baby C. Just enjoying the beauty, of this space. This my friends, is one of my favorite places to visit!

But now, it's work time, for My Guy. And honestly, I'm pretty excited. I myself, will be studying. But it's not so bad! I have a HUGE exam tomorrow. And a lot on schedule this week. Medical Conferences, Clinicals, and did I mention the traveling?

So I'm going to leave you with a song, that this Mr. is currently grooving on. He's having some issues, with a friend or two. I think this song, just tells it, like he feels it. "Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me."



In the meantime, I'm going to grab some lunch. And my favorite pillow. Probably change into a comfy sweatsuit. And crack open the books. It feels good, to get to study, such life changing things.

Have a great week friends! Most of my posts this week, will be scheduled. But I will "pop in" from time to time. Happy Sunday!

No comments: