BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adorable Baby Boots!

One of the amazing ladies, in our Crochet Along, sent me this link. I wish I could find that e-mail! I wanted to give her credit. Please leave me a comment, if it was you!

Anyways, she sent me this link, to this pattern. Isn't it adorable? I'm in LOVE with these Baby Boots. And I'm thinking of all the babies, I can make these for. :)



The "Girl Boots," totally remind me of something "vintage." Don't you think? I could see these, in a picture, from back in the day. With a simple, yet delicate, cotton dress. They're adorable! I have the perfect dress pattern. And now, I need to make the entire set!



And the "Boy Boots," are just too cute! I'm thinking, this little guy needs a pair, ASAP!!! With a cute little hat! Perfect for this Spring weather, that we're having.

By the way, Topsy Turvy just might be my new favorite blog! All the crochet patterns, are ADORABLE!!! I printed out so many patterns. Perfect for gifts. For my "Soon-to-Be-Here" Goddaughters. ♥

No comments: