BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Owl Crochet Along

It's no secret, that I LOVE to crochet! No, it's not. I ALWAYS have a ball of yarn, and a crochet hook, in my purse or briefcase. ALWAYS!!! You should also note, I'm a BIG fan of Ana Paula Rimoli. Her crochet patterns, and toys, are so cute! If you need some convincing, check out Ana's Flickr page. :)

If you've never seen Ana's work, you should visit her blog. And her Etsy Shop. In fact, 4 or 5 years ago, I made my first purchase from Ana. A handful of patterns. Later, I bought her books. Bought magazines, with her patterns in them. And then, this guy, surprised me, with all of her Etsy patterns!

Right now, Ana is hosting a Crochet Along. With her cute "Little Owl" pattern. You can find the pattern on her blog. And you should connect with Ana, on her Facebook page.



One thing about Ana, she is so incredibly kind! And so helpful. In fact, one of the first patterns that I bought, had a mistake in it. She actually, hunted out, everyone who bought that pattern, and sent them a personal e-mail. With an apology, the correct pattern, and a "bonus" pattern. I've had many chats with her, via e-mail. And Ana is always so helpful! She LOVES for people, to send her pictures, of the items they've made. From her patterns. And is ALWAYS so encouraging!

In fact, every single time, that I've purchased something from Ana, she has been a doll! And often posts free patterns, on her blog. For all of you crocheters out there, please support Ana! And if you can't buy a pattern at this time, join her Crochet Along. ♥

No comments: