BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Perfect Message

Life gets crazy! Really quickly. And we tend to forget, what is really important. Because we're busy working. Chasing the dollar. And pining over all these "worldly treasures." We forget what is really important. That life is about God, family and friends.



I recently saw this, in an Etsy Shop. For the world of me, I can't find it now. But I thought it was a perfect reminder. Of the important things in life. The things that really matter. About feeding our soul, with all the love and promise, that God has for us. That life is about more, than just money and possessions.

I was surprised, when this guy brought it home. Just this week. It was something, that also spoke to him. Spoke to his soul, just like it had for me. We hung it, right inside a sitting room. That is connected to our bedroom. So we could see it every single day. And we can reflect on the things, in our lives, that are really important and meaningful.

No comments: