BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love It!

"I'll never grow old, if I keep on rolling with the flow." ~Unknown

I'm someone, that LOVES quotes. And poetry. I'm ALWAYS looking for inspirational words. And pictures. Anything, that makes my heart and soul, grow more.

That quote, is something, that really touches my soul. It's true. I know this, from my own grandpa. Who is nearly 99 years old, that age is just a number. I've also learned that, from this guy. It's truly one of the reasons, that I love him so much! :)

I'm someone, who has ALWAYS felt like, I was an "Old Soul." But with a kid's heart. Do you understand that? That age never mattered. Well, if you've read about my dating history, you'll definitely see that. I've always dated an older man. Not an old man, but someone older than me. Because it's not about their age, yet about our similarities. Our chemistry. And our relationship.



This picture, reminds me a lot, about this post. About taking that leap. And going after, what I want. And not waiting anymore. Because I'm someone, who seriously over thinks and over plans everything!

I LOVE to be inspired! LOVE IT!!! Do you have a book I should read? Pictures I should look at. Quotes that you love. Shops that you enjoy. Anything inspirational? Please leave me a comment with your inspiration. Or send me an e-mail at SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd LOVE to see, what inspired you!

No comments: