BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2012

Please Support Purple Day

Today is Purple Day. And I ask, that you wear something purple today. It doesn't matter what it is. A purple top. A pair of purple pumps. Heck. some purple jewelry, would be nice.



And why am I asking you, to do this? It's to help support Epilepsy Awareness. I know, Epilepsy Awareness Month is November. But today is Purple Day.

I'm VERY PASSIONATE about this! Because my Dad has epilepsy. He was not born with it. Actually, it was the result of an accident. I've ALWAYS known my Dad, with epilepsy. As a small child, I learned how to take care of him. Epilepsy has always been a big part of my life. And I'm very hopeful, that in my lifetime, a cure will be found. So let's wear some purple today! ♥

No comments: