BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Are you wearing green? Cause you know, I'm looking for you. :) Just playing! But on some "green news," I baked a few batches of these. Yesterday! For this guy and his co-workers. I hope they enjoy them today. Because honestly, they are yummy!



Me? I'm headed to the Southwest. For my friend's Baby Shower. Today! Baby girl, is due any time now!!! And I'm so excited!!! I'm so honored, to be her Godmother. Honestly, there is little, that is more exciting than that!

Her nursery is almost done. I sewed all the bedding, curtains, and such. Because we couldn't find anything with peaches. I luckily came across some fabric, at a tiny Sewing Shop. In the middle of nowhere! I hope to finish the nursery today. There are just a few things, left to do. But first, it's time for the "Peach Themed Baby Shower." And in case you are wondering, my friend is from Georgia. Get it...Georgia Peaches! Well, I better get going. I'm flying right now. Soon it will be time for a little celebrating!

No comments: