BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

To the Sound of Our Heartbeats

We've been here since Thursday. Soaking up all the sun. Even with jam packed work schedules. And since Thursday, My Guy has been singing this song!



We didn't drive. I sorta wanted to. Call me crazy! But it's not that far, from my home state. We'd only be driving through a handful of states. But we flew. Which in the end, was a good idea. Because it gave us more time, to just enjoy our surroundings. And each other.

Today, My Guy is working. I'm hanging out with My Bestie. And Baby C. It should be a nice day. Of fun. And of course some sun! Well, if the rain stays away. :) Anyway that you spin it, we're going to have a good day.

This week, has been such a busy one. One that sorta stressed me out. Even with my birthday, I haven't had much down time. Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to a little down time this week. It's just been so crazy!

Most of all, I've just enjoyed being out here. Spending time with friends. Enjoying this beautiful state. Everything that nature has to offer. With all the traveling that we do, we honestly don't get out to the West Coast much. So I'm definitely going to enjoy today!

No comments: