BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 31, 2012

So Fun!!!

I was doing a little research for some babies. Some beautiful baby girls. And I happened upon one of the cutest Etsy shops ever! Full of adorable accessories for baby girls. Sweet head pieces, that make me want a baby of my own!



I don't know what's cuter. The headband, the ruffle dress, or the baby! This would be so perfect for Miss Savannah Belle! I can't even begin to tell you, just how perfect it would be. This Nana just might have to order this! :)



"Hold the Phone!" I can't get over how cute this hat is. With the little veil. And all those flowers and feathers. Let's not forget that adorable little dress!



Lastly, I can't say enough about this whole ensemble! Totally reminds me of Baby Jelly. But the colors also remind of Gabi. Oh my goodness! This is so cute!

I want to order one of everything, from Miss Ruby Sue! And these adorable dresses, I want to make one in every color!!! I wonder how quickly My Guy and I, can make a couple of baby girls! :) Just kidding. But really, I might have to start ordering from this shop. For my Goddaughters!!!

No comments: