BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crochet Along: Filet Crochet Bunny Blanket

Hi there! I've got some exciting news for you! Manders and I, decided to host another Crochet Along. We had wanted to do one, last summer. But time just got away from us. Then we planned one in the fall. But I don't know why, we never actually hosted it. We even had a pattern picked out!

But never fear, we've picked out something fun! After much thought, and hunting on just about every crochet website, we picked Red Heart's Filet Crochet Bunny Blanket.The main reason we picked this pattern, is it's a "user friendly" pattern. Meaning that a new crocheter can follow it. But it's interesting enough, that a more advanced crocheter, will also enjoy it!



Another thing, that grabbed my attention is, this blanket can be used for a variety of reasons. Wouldn't this look amazing, as a baby gift? It's gender neutral. Perfect for your next Baby Shower! And if you are anything like me, you have quite a few coming up!

But I can also see this same blanket, as a nice throw for Easter. You know how the weather is right now. Warm one minute, cold the next. So this would be a nice addition, to your Family Room. Something to cover you, while you watch your favorite show.

If I've convinced you, please sign up! Either leave me a comment on this post, or go visit Manders. :) You can also e-mail me at SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com. Or send Manders an e-mail at MandersinLove (at) yahoo (dot) com.

We'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like a little feedback. Do you like our pattern selections? Would you like us to host a Crochet Along, with a certain pattern? Or at a certain time? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

And don't feel like we're forcing you along. We are hosting this Crochet Along, just to encourage our fellow crocheters. I know, from personal experience, sometimes I just get bored with a project. Or frustrated. This Crochet Along, is designed with the idea, that we are here to encourage and help each other out.

Manders and I sat down the other night, and worked out our entire plan. Every Sunday, we will post our goal for the week. In that post, feel free to comment. If you are struggling with something, or have some information you want to share, we'd love to hear about it.

And with our plan, we should be done the first week in April. Of course, you could also work, ahead of our pace. I hope that a few of you, are interested. Because Crochet Alongs, are a lot of fun to be a part of! I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: