BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 1, 2012

Here, There, and Grapes

I still can't believe it's June! Where in the heck, is time going? I just feel like, Spring flew by! Before we know it, it will be Fall. Honestly, I'll be happy to see Fall. I'm not a fan of the crazy heat! Chalk that up to growing up in the desert!

In other news, my friends are getting married tomorrow. I'm still trying to convince Louisa to start a blog. :) And J and I, are baptizing Lilah, Matilda, and Eloise on Sunday! Crazy weekend ahead. But I'm sad to be leaving this guy. Even if it's for a few short days. This is one of those times, when I wish he had a simpler job. So he could come with me, to these little things...

Well, with that being said, Little K and her grandma sent me this picture. Just a few days ago. And we made these treats. Earlier this week. They were gone in no time! Then this guy and I, made them again. Last night. And ate them all up! So addicting!!!



And what are they, you ask? Grapes on a toothpick. Dipped in carmel. And lightly coated in peanuts. Delish! Sorta reminds me of carmel apples. Yum! A favorite of mine. And if you use those little carmel candies, a treat that is ready in minutes! You must try these. :) Today!

No comments: