BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My New LOVE!!!

By now, I'm sure you all know about my obsession with mascara. If you don't, well I'm beyond obsessed! So when I opened up my mail, and found this turquoise tube, I was "Over the Moon!!!"

Not only do I adore mascara. But voluminous mascara is my absolute favorite! I have long lashes. So I don't need length. But I adore volume. And lots of it! Not "Spider Eyes." But very voluminous and soft lashes.



It's been about 6 weeks now. I've been using Maybelline's Mega Plush. Almost daily. I LOVE that you can build up the mascara, without getting that "clumpy look." I'm so not a fan of that! The mascara doesn't flake off. But at the end of an 18 hour shift, I notice a little smudging. For me, this is normal. Because I have oily skin. My real test, is always trying the "Waterproof" version.

I will say, Mega Plush holds your curl all day long! And although it is being advertised as a voluminous product, I have noticed that it also adds some length. Definitely a plus! For me, the best part of this mascara, is the way my lashes are left feeling. Not completely natural. But not hard and brittle.

Other positives to this product are, the dark black color. Not all mascaras have that deep black pigment. Something I have to have. Although my hair has naturally lightened since I was a child, my eyebrows and eyelashes have stayed a dark black color. The deep pigment was almost unexpected. I usually have to dish out some dollars for that. Another bonus, is the wand. It's flexible. And for someone with long lashes, I like to bend the wand a bit. It helps me, to get in the corners a lot easier.

I'd definitely recommend this product. I'm not being paid to say this. Or for this post. I was just sent the product. But I'm in LOVE!!! I just adore the mousse like formula. It's a dream. The gel allows for easy application. But the mousse like texture, allows for your lashes to feel natural. My next test, is the "Waterproof" version. But definitely give this a try. I know that this product is currently selling for $5 at most drugstores. A complete score!!!

No comments: