BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Repurpose to Organize

I'm one of those crazy, OCD, organizing fools! I'm not lying. Poor this guy. He's got to put up with all my nonsense! And not just my crazy organizing ways. But also my LOVE of thrifty. And creating. Oh, and blog reading. But nothing has changed our lives more, than Pinterest.

You see, I spend hours on there. And get all this inspiration. Then I head out hunting, for exactly what I need. To recreate whatever I have in mind. This picture, is just one of the many, that has our "to-do" list, a mile long!



This desk is so adorable! In fact, we have a little nook, in our kitchen, where this will be perfect! I have a crib spring. Honestly, I have no idea where it came from. But I've held on to it. And now, I have a perfect use for it!

I also have some rusty 'ol graters and pans. I had no clue what to do with them. Now, I'm inspired! I'm thinking, that old door I found, will make a nice desk. It's turquoise. Oh, I can't wait to get started. Because I really NEED a desk in there. For jotting down recipes. :) Am I the only person, that gets all excited and inspired, by pictures on Pinterest? ♥

No comments: