BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh No He Didn't!!!

I'm in my hometown for the weekend. My Guy is in Michigan working. Third weekend in a row...that I've had some sort of plans. This weekend, is another busy one. As in a family friend's graduation party tonight. Sofia's Baptismo tomorrow. And Father's Day on Sunday!

Our cellphones are becoming our best friends. No lie! One thing you should know about this guy is, he doesn't e-mail regularly. Not at all! So this morning, I was a little shocked to get an e-mail from him. So much so, I had to do a double take, when I was looking at my inbox.

When I opened the e-mail, I had to laugh. Because this picture, speaks volumes. Without much text!



"We should build a nursery like this. Then get busy fillin' her up! What do ya say?" This man just cracks me up! We talk about marriage and babies a lot!!! And I'm sure, he likes this nursery, because of the colors. Being that orange is his favorite color. :)

This is just not the time. But it was a fun e-mail to get. I'll definitely keep this in mind. Put this in the "Memory Bank." For one day. When we do decide to start a family. Because now, I know, this guy really enjoys the look of this nursery. ♥

No comments: