BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Since I Met You Baby....

It's been a tough month. Tough couple of months, for ya Doll Face. It pains me, that I can't fix these things for ya. As much as ya do for me. I wish I could do more for ya. Take some of the pain away for ya.

There's something that I do know. Since I met ya, my life has been better. For many reasons. Mostly cause ya love me. Nothing more. Just cause ya love me.



I know that ya work hard to provide us with a comfortable home. A welcoming home. Full of love. Making my life easier. It hasn't gone unnoticed. Believe me. This month is one full of traveling for both of us. But know this, whenever we are apart, you are all that is on my mind. When we are together, I can't get enough of ya. Love ya Doll Face! You are my entire world. I wouldn't want it any other way. Your Guy

No comments: