BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 22, 2012

Making Me Dream....

If you've been reading my blog, for any length of time, you'd know that I LOVE to organize things. I literally spend hours and hours, organizing the craziest things around here. Like straight pins, books, and cooking utensils...by color! My label maker, is honestly my best friend. So when I seen a "Gift Wrapping Station" DIY, I was thrilled!

In our home, I'm a little ashamed to admit it, I have an entire room dedicated to gift wrapping. Pathetic I know! But when you have 2 adults, no kids, and all these rooms...well you find ways to fill up rooms. Like gift wrapping, video gaming, and craft rooms. Yup, that's how we roll!!! :)

But in my home, space is sacred. I know, it's ONLY my stuff in my home. And it's a large family home. But it seems like, I NEVER have enough space. EVER! This would be perfect. A few hooks, a couple of pieces of wood, and dowels...make for perfection!



Sarah has her "Gift Wrapping Station" near her door. In her laundry room. Me? I'd put it in my dining room closet. I already store my wrapping paper in there. This would be perfect! Thank you Sarah, for sharing such an AMAZING idea! One that makes me feel less crazy...about my organizing ways.

No comments: