BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pearly White

This month alone, I have 3 sets of friends, who are getting married. I've already been in 2 of the weddings. And the third is this weekend. I've also had the honor of Baptising 4 beautiful little girls.

It's definitely been, all about celebrating this month! Which means lots of dressing up. Lots of pictures. Lots of time spent celebrating, and creating memories. :) Which also means, I've needed to put in a little effort, on my appearance.

I went out, and bought a few dresses. Some fun accessories. A few makeup items. Things that just allowed me, to put in a little more effort. Then I remembered, this little miracle product. That I was sent in the mail. A couple of months ago. Something I hadn't tried. But this was definitely the time!

You see, I'm a "tad" bit obsessed with my teeth. I LOVE going to the dentist. I NEVER complained about orthodontist visits. I brush 3 times a day. Use a waterpik daily. Heck, I even floss twice a day! It's nuts. I won't drink anything, without a straw. So when I was sent "Finishing Touch Smile," you would have thought, I would try it immediately.



I don't know why, but it found it's way into my big basket of "tooth stuff." And it quietly sat there. Until earlier this month. When I was packing for the 1st wedding. I'd wanted to mix up my own tooth whitener. But didn't get the chance. So I threw this little pen, into my makeup bag.

The day before the wedding, actually hours before the rehearsal, I pulled out my "Finishing Touch Smile." I quickly drew over my teeth, and then put my makeup on. I was out the door in 5 minutes! By the time I met my friends, my teeth were noticeably whiter. So much so, Selena asked me, when I'd found time to run to the dentist!

No trip to the dentist for me! Just this $10 pen, of tooth whitener. I'm a believer. A strong believer! As in, I'm heading out to Wal-Mart, to pick me up another pen. Because you can buy it in stores, and this is my new miracle product! I don't NEED another pen. But I don't want to find that I NEED this product one day, and I don't have any.

I've received quite a few compliments on my teeth. Since the first part of June, I've only used the product once. And my teeth have stayed incredibly white! This product is not messy, like those other gels. There are no messy strips. Or mouth pieces. Just a bit of drawing.

Another plus, no stinging sensations. I'm going to be honest here. I've NEVER had my teeth whitened at the dentist. I'm too poor for that! I've tried 1 gel whitener, and the strips. HATED them both! I've got incredibly sensitive teeth. So I've stuck to my "natural tooth whitener." Something I mix up at home. But this product, has completely changed my mind!

I'm not being paid for this post. I was just sent the product to try out. To be honest, the company doesn't even know that I have a blog! But I just had to tell you all about it. Because it really impressed me. And at $10, you can't go wrong!

No comments: