BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quick Blog Update

My Guy is currently working. I'm trying to stay awake. The weather in "Wine Country," is a bit different than usual. Maybe because yesterday, we were suffering through 105 degrees! But that's the desert for you.

Anyway, I thought it was time for an update. I owe my readers that much. I don't know if you've noticed this, but my blog has been going nuts! I write up a post, and post it. Rarely, if ever, do I go back and read my blog. I do read the blog posts that this guy writes for me. They usually come once a month. When he "hijacks" my blog. :) I'll notice them in the "Edit Posts" tab. Then I go and read.

But if you hadn't noticed, this month has been very hectic for me. Lots of things going on. And I've sorta "cheated" a bit. Once a week, I've sat down, and written 5 or 6 posts. Set them to post on a specific day. Then only return to post 2 or 3 "real time" posts. It's the only way, I could keep up right now.



Well, when this guy posted something almost 2 weeks ago, I couldn't read it. I could see it in the "Edit Posts" tab, but not on my blog. Then I began to notice, tons of my posts were missing. So I contacted Blogger. And it's taken a while for them to get back to me. Now I understand My Bestie's aggravation toward Blogger.

I was told, that Blogger is going to "relaunch" my blog. Essentially, since I have well over 1000 posts, since I began in 2009, it's going to take a while. Randomly, I've noticed that posts are beginning to show up again. Sorry if your readers are getting filled up.

It was this, or I could manually post each and every blog post. Not something I wanted to tackle. Plus, I'd lose all of your wonderful comments. So now my blog is in Blogger's hands. It was so weird. A few nights ago, I had 6 posts showing up. In less than 30 minutes, I had 400. They're not coming in order. Just randomly being reposted. Again, sorry if it's clogging up your reader. I'm told, it should be completed by the beginning of July... Between, I want to make these colorful jars! ♥

No comments: