BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 4, 2012

In Love with Colored Denim!!!

I have a bit of a confession. In March, my parents took me shopping. For my birthday. Honestly, I didn't want to go. Am I the only one, that feels too old, to let their parents buy them stuff? Maybe it's just me...

Anyway, my Mom and I, ended up at Old Navy. We also got a little sidetracked at JCPenney, The Icing, Victoria's Secret, a local shoe store, and a cute boutique. :) I know, huh. But really, I didn't want to shop. Back to Old Navy.

They were having this insane sale!!! And I was mentally, writing down a list of things I wanted to buy. Later. With my money. Then I saw those jeans! The ones that Jelly has been sporting. The ones, that I thought I would look ridiculous wearing. Yes, those jeans!



Beautifully colored jeans. Oh. My. Goodness! I just didn't know what to do!!! And they were on sale. So I let my Momma, buy me 2 pairs. :) Green and yellow. My heart was a little heavy, when they didn't have my size in blue...



Then I get online, and everyone is wearing colored denim. And I'm falling in love...faster...and harder. I tell this guy about it. He promptly orders every color from Old Navy. Before I return home. Have I mentioned how much I love him? And not just because of this little deed...



And then I see this fabulous picture of Mrs. Ingrid. Rocking a pair of yellow jeans. Similar to the ones, that are hanging in my closet. The ONLY pair, that I haven't worn. Because I'm just NOT brave enough yet...

Yes, I'm in LOVE with colored denim!!! There is no rhyme or reason. Just the simple fact. On my days off, I'm in colored denim. Even when my pjs are calling my name. They're just so pretty, that I can't help myself! ♥

No comments: