BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Worth a Try

I don't know about you, but when I find a favorite mascara, it's hard for me to try another. Really, it is! I'm sure, by now you know this is my favorite. But recently, I was sent Rimmel's Lash Accelerator to try out!

Now I'll be honest with you, I'm picky as can be, when it comes to mascara. I can't help myself. It's my favorite makeup product. And I keep many of these on hand. But I like to try out other mascaras. Being that, the only way I get my favorite, is to do a swap with someone in the UK.



Back to Rimmel's Lash Accelerator. I don't need a lengthening mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes already. But this is exactly what this mascara is. A lengthening mascara. And for someone who already has long lashes, this little tube still performed some miracles. :)

My lashes already hit my eyelids. Even when I don't curl them. But after a month of using this mascara, I noticed my lashes extend even further! I was impressed. The mascara also held a curl well. Which in my book, is really important. You don't want droopy eyelashes by lunchtime. And I don't want to be bringing along all sorts or tools and products, to touch up with.

But there are some negatives, to this mascara. First, I was missing the volume. That is one of the things, that I just have to have from a mascara. For me volume is HUGE! Secondly, I have oily skin. By lunchtime, I noticed the beginnings of "Raccoon Eyes." Ugh! I've had other friends, with "normal skin" who LOVED this product. And had no smudging. So keep that in mind.

On a more positive note, this is a very reasonably priced product. I noticed earlier this week, at Walgreen's, that it was on sale for $4 a tube. A GREAT price! Even to just try it out. I encourage that. Really I do! Every product works very differently, for everyone. But this mascara, is definitely worth a try. ♥

No comments: