BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vintage BETTERAVE 1930s Ring

I'm a big fan of any and all things Vintage. Always have been! I used to go to my Nanie's house a lot, as a kid. And I really liked dressing up in all of her pretty clothes, shoes, and accessories. Lots of stuff from the 1950s. And I'd play in my Mom's closet too! Lots and lots of stuff from the 1970s and 1980s.

But I've always had this thing for jewelry, shoes, and handbags. Especially from the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s. That's probably why I like my parents' Car Club so much! They get to dress up for all their events. So much fun!



But today, I found this beautiful ring. I know that it's not a real ruby ring. Or anything fancy. But I still LOVE it! The red stone is just so attractive to me. :) I just might have to splurge, and get this beauty for myself. Because what girl, young or old, doesn't like to play dress up? ♥

No comments: