BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day



Happy St. Patrick's Day! Funny how we are out here, in the middle of paradise, and we're planning a "traditional" St. Patrick's Day dinner. I've never had a "traditional" dinner. I'm usually fasting for Lent. But this year is different. And what a fun way to spend our last night in paradise.

This was definitely the trip that we both needed. In more ways than one. It's been absolutely insane in our lives. And well, we won't have another break until mid July. So we definitely enjoyed our time out here!

And one last note, today is my friend Patricia's birthday. We haven't seen each other in forever. But I never forget. It's funny how that works. Some people just leave a lasting imprint on our lives. I hope she has a great birthday! And I hope everyone enjoys their St. Patty's Day! Now I'm off to have some yummy green crepes. :) ♥

No comments: