BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week Three

Welcome to Week Three of the Crochet Along! This week is all about working on the handle. You should have the main basket piece (up to row 25) done. If you haven't, that's OK. Just work on as much as you can. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask Manders or me. We'd love to help! Because we really want you to succeed at this cutie!



I'm having a lot of fun with this project. I just need to find some time to crochet. Earlier in the week. I keep putting off my crocheting time until Sundays. Particularly, Sunday nights. It's not that bad. But then I feel a little bit of stress. You know, trying to finish before my own deadline. I just need to make a "crochet date" with myself. Maybe Wednesday nights. How is everyone else doing? ♥

No comments: