BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Special Deviled Eggs



I can't be the only person that LOVES Deviled Eggs! No way. I don't believe that. Funny thing is, I always think about Arlene, when I think about Deviled Eggs. She was a "Cheer Mom" when I was in high school. And every time we had some kind of function, she made Deviled Eggs. And they were delish! Too bad I don't have her recipe now. But I did find this one. It's the Free Recipe of the Week from Gooseberry Patch. :)

Special Deviled Eggs

1 doz. eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
3 to 4 T. coleslaw dressing
1/8 to 1/4 t. garlic salt with parsley
Garnish: paprika, snipped fresh chives

Slice eggs in half lengthwise; scoop yolks into a bowl. Arrange whites on a serving platter; set aside. Mash yolks well with a fork. Stir in dressing to desired consistency and add garlic salt to taste. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into whites. Garnish as desired; chill. Makes 2 dozen.

Sounds delish! My Guy keeps telling me that I need to make them. I agree. We just need to get back home. Until then, I'm going to enjoy a little more sun, sand, and relaxation. Happy Saturday! ♥

2 comments:

pixelimpress said...

you're not the only one. i looooove deviled eggs! thanks for stopping by pixelimpress. pam

♥Lola said...

I'm glad to hear that Pam! No problem. I just loved stopping by. :)