BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Maribel!



Dear Maribel,

Sweet girl, today is your 4th Birthday. Where in the world has all the time gone? I'm not sure. But your Nana has just enjoyed watching you grow so much! I'm so lucky to be your Nana.

Nothing puts a smile on my face, quite like you. From the way you smile, to all of your dancing. God has definitely blessed us all. Just by sending us you to love. That much I know is true. You are a true light in our lives.

For you sweet girl, I pray that you dream as big as the mountains, as deep as the seas, and as far as you can see. I want for you to grow big and strong. To accomplish everything that you do. To love your life. To trust in God. And to be happy.

I wish I could be with you right now. To tell you how much I love you. To hold you. And give you a great big hug. To sit and play with you and your Barbie dolls. To read lots of books. And just spend time with you.

But know this. I love you. I will always be here for you. 4 years ago, I promised your mommy and daddy, that I'd always be here. I pledged to God, to help you grow, follow in his path, and most importantly, to be your rock.

Happy Birthday sweet Miss Maribel. There is just something so sweet and innocent about you. Something that makes your Nana so happy and proud. I love you! I can't wait to see you. So we can celebrate our birthdays together. Until then, have a very magical birthday.

Love,
Your Nana ♥

No comments: