BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pants



This song was written for me and Miss Lola. Simple. True. It was written for us. Tells our story. I'm completely cool with that. It's exactly how I want it. My Doll Face runs our home. Hell, I don't just like it like that, I enjoy our life as is. Just like the song says, "She wears the pants." I'm cool with it.

At the end of the day, she still likes to be a woman. Miss Lola also likes for me to be the man. The protector and provider. The man. We've got a great balance going on. Perfect for the two of us. Just as long as she continues to "Let me take them off her." ;-)

Enjoy the song. It's fun. Just like my Doll Face. I'm going to go find my love, and take a spin with her. Before she has to perform tonight. We're going to dance. To this song. Right now. I reckon my friends are jealous. Hell, I don't care. We're going to go have some fun. Ya know, we're in Sin City! Time to have some fun! Doll Face I love ya. Your Guy

No comments: