BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 Cuties!

My Guy and I are taking some time to just relax today. Enjoy some of my cutie patootie Goddaughters. And really, just listen, to what our hearts are saying. We need to stop. And realize all the amazing things we have in our life. Sometimes My Guy's career can really "get in the way." And we start to feel "numb" inside. We get lost in the shuffle, and forget what's really important. Friends and family.

I think life, has just being going so fast lately. So much has changed. So many things are a whirlwind. Right now. My health. My Guy's career. Sometimes, just stepping away for a minute or two, really is all one needs. You know to get some real perspective on things.

And that just what we have planned for the next few days. Beginning with, and not ending with, a little crocheting for me. :) And I wanted to share today's free patterns, from Free Patterns. They're so cute! Definitely going on my "To Make" list. :)



Little Artist Crayon Keeper





Baby's First Easter



Now if you don't mind, I got some cutie patooties to go hang out with. And a man to love. :) And a little time to just enjoy life. Since My Guy needs to be in California, for work on Thursday. Not much time. But we're going to make the most of it. You know, I really do miss my friends and family. But My Guy is the perfect reason to be away. ♥

No comments: