BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday



Today is "Fat Tuesday." You know, the big "Sin Day" before Lent begins. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to "sacrifice" for the next few weeks. And I'm positive that I won't be partying tonight. Nope. Not me. I'll be working. That's what performers do. They perform for "Big Days."

But it's not so bad. My Guy and I are getting ready to go on vacation. We're headed to a very sunny and sandy location. The rest will remain a secret. Because we really do need some time off. Our next set of days off are Easter, then mid July. It's craziness!!!

Back to Mardi Gras. It's a big day for the girls and I. Heck, I'm already in hair and makeup!!! It's only 4:30AM local time. I think I got 2 hours of sleep between last night's shows, and this morning's call time. But it's a fun time. Something that only happens once a year. So we're going to have a great time!

Cole has done an amazing job on our costumes. But she always does. And...honestly who doesn't like wearing sparkles, feathers, and all that jazz? The makeup already looks amazing! And Manders has only been working for a few minutes. But she can honestly work miracles!

That's my Mardi Gras. I've decided that I need a big steak, maybe some chocolate, and maybe something else yummy and delicious today! I still need to figure out my "sacrifice." And what time mass is tomorrow morning. It's crazy to travel this much. But it's nice, to at least come back to the same church, year and year. What are your plans for "Fat Tuesday?" ♥

No comments: