BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Yay! It's Spring. My favorite time of year. We're not even 2 days into Spring. And I couldn't be any happier. So many exciting things have already happened!



The "Super Moon." It was breathtaking! Beautiful.





The beautiful flowers are already blooming. It makes me heart just flutter with excitement! All I want to do, is spend my time gardening. :)





And it was my birthday. I have so much fun celebrating with my Mr. He planned an amazing day.



Yes, year 28 is already looking up for me. It's my favorite time of year. I'm still on a "birthday high." And I'm going to see my friends later today. I just can't tell you how much I love this time of year.

We spent the weekend in TN. My Guy was working. And it was so beautiful. I had so much fun on Sunday. It's one of those things that you have to do at least once in your life. You know, if you are a fan. So much fun!

Then My Guy planned this amazing day yesterday. He rented a cabin in the mountains. We slept in. He made me a yummy breakfast in bed. Followed by the most thoughtful presents. I'm a lucky lady! My Mr. really thinks these things out. And pays a lot of attention to my "likes" and "dislikes."

In the middle of the afternoon, we had a picnic. Next to a gorgeous stream. It was so peaceful and beautiful. We laughed and joked. Saw a beautiful deer, some rabbits, and lots of birds. Enjoyed some yummy food. I seriously didn't know that this man is such a great cook! Man can he cook. :)

And our evening was beautiful. While I was napping, during the late afternoon, My Guy was "creating Heaven on Earth." Yummy food, candles and flowers everywhere, beautiful music. I must say, I won the "Man that I Love" jackpot! He is definitely a keeper.

I was pleasantly surprised to get a trail of calls yesterday too! I felt so special and loved. Even from people that I never thought I'd hear from. It was the best present I could have gotten. And my Mom even made me a beautiful present, and managed to get it to me, on my birthday. Love you Mom! It is beautiful!

The best part of my day, was just spending time with My Guy. Just the two of us. And nature. We both love the mountains. It was absolutely perfect. And hearing from so many friends and family. Spring is always an amazing time of year! And did anyone catch the post from My Guy yesterday? So sweet! Happy Spring! ♥

No comments: