BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tripas Eating Tripas

After not feeling so well, over the last few days, My Guy and I decided, to just take last night, and enjoy. We went out to a yummy dinner. Where we obviously, ordered way too much food! So we came back with big "Doggy Bags."

It's a good thing too! Because today, I'm just not feeling it. I'm feeling very lazy! Not sad, like the last few days. Just lazy. It might be the roller coaster of emotions that I've been on. Or maybe the gloomy weather, that we've been in. I'm not sure. But this morning, it was tough!

As usual, I threw myself out of bed. Managed to order My Guy some breakfast. And spent 30 minutes trying to get him out of bed. He's not a morning person! But he often has morning work obligations.

I was not in the mood to eat. I wanted to sleep. But I know better. I must stay awake. If not, My Guy will never leave on time. This week especially, I needed to get him out the door on time. Oh boy!

He sat eating his breakfast. Half asleep. Listening to me, tell him, all about his schedule. We also talked about our traveling plans for the week. Time we're going to spend with family and friends. And what next weekend holds for us. It turned out to be a good morning. I even ate a strawberry or two.

But the minute My Guy left, I was all about getting back into bed. No lie! People, I don't know why, but I've been completely drained, as of late. I went to sleep for a bit. But woke up...STARVING! Starving like Marvin. Oh, boy. What to do?

Because of where we are this week, we're staying in a hotel. We don't do this much. But this week, we're in a hotel. I didn't want to order room service. I just knew I wouldn't eat it all. And I remembered that we had food, from last night. In our mini fridge.

I was getting excited! That yummy piece of meat. The mouth watering one, from last night, that I didn't finish. And you know what, as one of my "Tripas was eating up the other," I was warming up my food. :)

"Breakfast of Champions" today? A hunk of meat! Or like my friends like to say, a piece of "Man Meat." :) You know, a nicely grilled piece of yummy meat. That's what I ate.



No potatoes. No veggies. Nothing. Just meat. And when My Guy called to chat with me, before he started the big part of his day, he laughed. Laughed at my yummy breakfast. Why? Because I always tease him.

When he is home alone, he just makes a piece of meat for dinner. Whether it's a steak, a pork chop, or ribs. He only eats meat. Almost like he doesn't know how to cook anything else. Even though, I know he does. Funny huh?

And on an unrelated note, today is my sister's birthday. Unfortunately, we haven't talked in years. Lots of family problems. But once, we were so close. Spent so much time together. Regardless of our age difference. So I hope she has a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday Sister!!! No matter what has happened, I love you. ♥

No comments: