BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Amigurumi Bunny Basket Crochet Along

Mrs. Manders and I have decided to do a little "Crochet Along." We have a few friends, who have recently learned how to crochet. And since most of us are far apart, most of the time, we thought that this would be a fun thing to do.

I wanted to pick out a crochet pattern that was easy enough for a beginner, but fun for us more "advanced crocheters." And I wanted it to be fun, and "Season Appropriate." We decided on the "Amigurumi Bunny Basket" from Lion Brand yarn. It's a free pattern! All you need to do is sign up for the website.



If you'd like to join Manders and I, just leave us a message. We're going to start our projects on March 14th. Don't feel like you have to have kiddos for this project. Manders is making this cutie for Miss Lauren. And me, I'm hoping to use my bunny to hold a potted plant. :) The date gives you plenty of time to print the pattern, buy some yarn, and have a little fun! I hope you join us. ♥

No comments: