BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We All Scream for Ice Cream

Not going to lie here. I've been in a bit of an "amigurumi" mood lately. Like for the last 2 months. I've been making all sorts of things. Everything from fun toys, to yummy food.

Today, I was chatting with My Guy 's sister, K. She was telling me, that Little K is all about ice cream right now. I know what you're thinking. All kids love ice cream. But this girl, is a little obsessed. She wants to make everyone, a nice treat. All the time.

So I was thinking. There has to be some fun ice cream crochet patterns out there. Something I could make. And she'd enjoy playing with. Something that didn't involve "real" ice cream. All it's calories. And mess. Look what I found. :)



This afternoon, I whipped up all the parts for 6 cones. I just need to put them together. Which would mean a quick run to the store. I'm all out of stuffing. :( But honestly, this is such an easy pattern! You have to try it out. I'm sure your little ones will enjoy it too!

No comments: