BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stunning Shawl: Week 2

Hi everyone! Welcome to "Week 2" of our "Crochet Along!" This is the week, we actually crochet. That is exciting, all by itself!

Our goal for this week, is going to be to work rows 1-9. That means we're starting our Stunning Shawl. And working a second "section." Not too bad. And this will allow us all to ease into our projects. I know school has started for most kids/people. This should be an achievable goal for the week.



I got a few questions this week. All about yarn. Individually, I answered the questions. But I thought I'd post something about it here. I was asked if you could use the "One Pounder," from Lion Brand. As in the "Baby Yarn." Yes, you can. It will make your shawl a little more "delicate." Probably a little smaller, and lighter as well. You might also have to go down a size in hook. Just to make your work look neat.

And I've gotten a few comments about Red Heart's large skeins of "Super Sport." That would also be a great way to go. Then you wouldn't have to hide extra threads, from connecting the 2 skeins of yarn.

Remember, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact my Mom or I. You can also e-mail us at CraftyMomLoves (at) aol (dot) com. Or SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com. You can also send us pictures, of your shawls. That's always fun to see! Have a wonderful week. And we'll see you next Sunday!!!

No comments: