BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stunning Shawl: Week 1

Welcome Back! It's "Week 1" of our little "Crochet Along." My Mom and I are impressed by all the interest!!! Looks like everyone likes the Stunning Shawl. As of this morning, we have 59 people signed up. Yay!!!

This week, we're starting off easy. You just need to print out this pattern. And buy your supplies. You'll need a size H (5.5mm) hook. And 2 skeins of your favorite yarn. About 14 oz.



I went with a new yarn. I have no clue what it's called. I know it's by Red Heart. But the wrappers were all taken off of the yarn. It's not the "regular" Red Heart "Super Sport." Something new, that Wal-Mart had. And it's super soft! I bought 2 skeins of plum.

Next week, we start our crocheting. :) Just wanted to start off easy. If you have any questions, or still want to sign up, leave my Mom or I a comment. And we can't wait to see you next week!

No comments: