BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Little Confession...

As I'm laying in bed, I'm starting to realize something. A little shocking and surprising to me. I've developed a bit of an addiction. To Knott's cookies...



It doesn't matter the flavor. Just that they are Knott's. When I was in high school, I used to buy these. A few times a week. From the vending machines. It was definitely a treat. One that I looked forward to. All the time! There was just something about that buttery cookie. And that sweet jam. Makes a girl smile, just thinking about it.

Well, the other day, I was super busy. And had no time to eat. It was 3PM, and I hadn't had a thing to eat! When I ran to the gas station, and then had to run in to get a receipt, I took a quick look around. I was starving! So I picked up a lemonade and some nuts. Then I turned around, to see these cookies staring at me!

I couldn't help myself. I bought 5 bags. I'm not proud to say this, but I ate all 5 bags, within days! Days I tell you! Then I had to make a quick run to Costco. And I just thought, "They have to have my cookies here." After loading up on fruit, veggies, and paper goods...I headed to the snacks. And found my favorite cookies!

That leads us to tonight. For about 2 weeks now, I've gone to bed with a book...and some cookies. Yes, I know! But I can't help myself. I've added another 1/2 mile to my daily run. And I skip my mid-morning snack. Just for this sweet treat!

My Guy, thinks I'm hilarious! But I really can't help myself. And I've promised myself, after I finish this box...I will not buy anymore. Because I can't control myself. Maybe in 6 months...I'll buy myself some more. But no sooner! Because honestly, I could gain 100 lbs very easily!!! ♥

No comments: