BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bestest Burger Ever

Are you like me? You LOVE burgers. Especially in the summer. When grilling is the ONLY way to cook. Well, in my opinion. :) I try to come up with different "recipes" all the time. I experiment a lot! And I'm grateful, that My Guy enjoys trying new things too.

Actually, I was wondering what in the world, I was going to make for dinner tonight. And then, I came across this recipe. Oh, how I LOVE Gooseberry Patch! And their Free Recipe of the Week! Because this sounded way too good. We had to try it out!!!



Bestest Burger Ever

2 lbs. ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1 t. dried basil
1/3 c. teriyaki sauce
1/4 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 T. grated Parmesan cheese
6 slices American cheese
6 onion rolls

Mix together beef, onion, salt, pepper and basil. Add teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Divide into 6 patties. Grill to desired doneness; top with American cheese. Serve on onion rolls. Makes 6 sandwiches.



OK, that isn't the burger in the picture. But I needed a picture. And I'm still suffering from my "Food Coma." Yes, that is how good, this recipe is! There is just something fun, and interesting, about the different flavors. Things I would have never put together. Oh, and I made some sweet potato fries. And a little fresh fruit salad.

It was so delish, that immediately, I put on my PJ pants. Because, I ate way too much! Then we snuggled up, for a good movie. You know, after a meal like this, you don't want to do much. Just relive the delicious meal. Over and over!!!

No comments: