BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh Lion!

We are currently surrounded by babies. No lie! Between My Guy's family, friends, and co-workers. Then you have my family, friends, and co-workers. I swear, it's like it's "Raining Babies!"

But it's definitely a good thing! I LOVE babies!!! Why else, would I want to be a pediatrician? I especially LOVE snuggling up, with all these tiny babies. Smelling them. I swear, someone needs to bottle up the "Newborn Smell!"

I also LOVE to make stuff for the little ones! Ask anyone that knows me. Including the hospitals where I work. I make everyone, something. The kiddos at work, get some sort of amigurumi toy. Little ones that I know, are showered in all things baby! Sweaters, booties, hats, blankets, and toys. So when I took a minute to look around Stitch 11 again, I about died!!!



Just look at this hat! Oh my goodness! I don't even know where to begin. Or how to put it into words. But I just have to make one. OK, maybe 10! Definitely, Little Nephew will be getting one. And so will my little cousin. Now when can I start crocheting?

No comments: