BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello Princess!!!

It's been a little rainy around here. OK, really rainy. And we're in the middle of Nowhere, PA. It's beautiful. But really, we're in the middle of nowhere. And this guy, has a full schedule today. Which means, I have to find ways to entertain myself.

For once, I completely went through my e-mail, associated with my good 'ol blog! Thanks to everyone who writes me. I wish I had more time to do this. But I'm so glad, to finally get through all my e-mails.

Somewhere in there, was an e-mail from a co-worker. She's expecting twin girls, in December. And asked me, if I could make some fun things, for her girls. My brain went into overdrive, and the list is now 25 items long. I guess I should e-mail it back to her. And find out what ideas she likes. :)

But during my search, I found 2 wonderful things. A new crochet blog, Stitch 11. That I'm in LOVE with! And this cute pattern.



Hello princess crowns! About 7 years ago, I made a few crowns. With the cutest pattern. Then I lost the pattern. :( And I've spent all this time looking for another. This one, is just too adorable! And for a baby. I've got some coral and pink yarn, the colors of the nursery. So I'm going to try my hand at 2. While watching the rain. And waiting for my bestie to come by. Or this guy to come back home! Happy Saturday!

No comments: