BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Little Secret

Apparently, I've been holding out on you. And you. And you too! I totally forgot to blog about this. And recently, my friend Annie, reminded me of it!

You see, about a year and a half ago, I went to Walgreen's. I went to transfer my Dad's prescriptions there. We were having some issues with the pharmacy, he had been using. While I waited for his prescriptions, I went to look through the makeup. Particularly, the nail polish. Revlon's was on a BOGO. And I had a coupon!!!

Well, I totally got caught up, in searching for other things, and was startled when my name was called. So I quickly picked up 2 nail polish colors. Liked the colors, but didn't notice anything else.



After getting everything home to my parents, I headed to the hotel, where I was staying. Exhausted! I quickly polished my nails, hung my hands over the edge of the bed. And went to sleep.

The next morning, I smelled raspberries. But couldn't figure it out. The color was Raspberry Rapture. I got ready, and as I was putting on my makeup, I smelled it again. That day, I must have asked 10 people, if my nail polish smelled like raspberries.

That night, I polished a second coat. And this guy asked if my nail polish smelled like raspberries. Yes, that's what it was. I LOVED the color, the slight scent, and the price. With my coupon, I actually made $1 on every bottle. Um, I went back, and bought all of them!

I thought I had blogged about these polishes. But when I met Annie recently, I realized I hadn't. I don't even know what we were talking about. Or how we got on the subject, of my nail polish. But I told Annie about my little discovery.

She told me it wasn't on my blog. And we searched and searched. Sure enough, nowhere to be found! So I started writing. And over the next 2 days, I was talking to everyone about these nail polishes. Including my Mom. Who LOVES to do her nails! I'm pretty sure, I just sold Revlon at least 20 bottles!!! Funny how that happens. I guess it's better to share with you all late, than never at all. Now let me think of what else, I've missed telling you about... ♥

No comments: