BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Animals Blankie

I've been looking for a fun baby blanket to crochet. I've been crocheting, just as fast as I can! So many of my friend's are welcoming the most gorgeous babies!!! Two of my friends in particular, are too cute! They're married to 2 guys in the BBs. And love the "Good 'ol Farm Life!!!" So I needed something very special.

I took to Annie's Attic. To be honest, I hadn't searched this website in a long time! I'm still a little bitter, that they don't offer their "Free Daily Pattern" anymore. And that they longer sell 2 of my favorite patterns. That I can't find anywhere else. But I sucked it up. And took to searching.



That's when I found this adorable pattern!!! Baby Animals Blankie. Hello. It's just perfect! For these precious 2 baby girls. I bought it. Downloaded it immediately. And I've gotten to work. Never mind, that one of these sweet baby girls is already here! Her Nana is working, as fast as her crochet hook will go. :) ♥

No comments: