BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kindergarten Graduations :)

Little K, is getting ready for her Kindergarten Graduation. As is Sarita and Marissa. Congrats to 3 sweet girls!!! The other day Little K came to me. She wants to make some gifts for her friends. Something school related. Since we'd already made them some crayon pouches, we needed a new idea.

We searched for 2 hours. With no luck! But Little K, was so positive about it. She told me, that she'd keep searching with her grandma. And when they found an idea, they'd e-mail me. Well, I got 3 e-mails. And I got to work. :)



First up, were these cute pencils. I don't know where they are from. But I liked the idea. The sayings about different pairs. I took to a company that this guy uses for his business. Come on! Uncle had to help with something. :) We ordered a bunch of pencils, in all sorts of colors. With a variety of different sayings. We also ordered some stickers, and little notepads.



These erasers are adorable! Another thing that we ordered. And when they came in, I wrapped them up, in wax paper. Super easy! And oh so cute!!!



Then I took to this cute wreath. I have 2 started. One for the teacher, and one for the assistant. They're really are easy. I just need to set some time aside, to work. But I've got the flowers made. The rest, is all about gluing down some crayons. One wreath will have red flowers, the other blue.

I think it's so cute, that Little K wanted to give her classmates a little present. And I had a lot of fun, putting these things together. All we have left to do, is put everything in a little bag, and add the little tag. Little K is coming over to help me with that. I also plan on baking some cookies, and adding them in. I can't wait to see Little K on her graduation day!

3 comments:

DangAndBlast! said...

That's so clever!

DangAndBlast! said...

And realized I didn't give the blog name in my giveaway post - so in case you're actually looking them up, LiEr is at IkatBag!

♥Lola said...

Don't worry. I got you in the giveaway. :) Aren't these fun ideas? We had a blast recreating them!