BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ideas Floating in My Head...

My friend Dawn, has an amazing story. Heartbreaking. But she's getting her Happy Ending! And has asked me, to be her Maid of Honor. I'm honored. But I want to do something extra special. A little different. Definitely fun!

We've had the Bridal Shower. You know, the more formal one. That you invite everyone to. It was amazing! A little fancy. :) Just a nice way, to spend an evening together. But we want to do something fun. All of us friends. Add in a little "Lingerie Party" to it. But not go all the way with that. Do you know what I mean?

Well, I sat and thought about Dawn. She's a fun person. A great friend. Has some fun taste. I started looking for some inspiration. And here are a few ideas I've come up with.



Not necessarily ran clouds. But if you read the title of Dawn's blog...well she likes her some sunshine. I thought, I could make some clouds, with suns rising out of them. With fun colors like this. Aqua, pink, and yellow. Little fun foods. Lots of fun decorations! :)



I like this idea. Of some fun drinks. With those great straws. In our color pallet. I already have HUGE glass jars. Did anyone say Aguas? And I can think up a few fun, summer drinks to put them in.



And of course, loads of paper lanterns!!! We're planning on an outside event. A nice event. Just for us girly friends. A day to relax, laugh, and enjoy the Bride-to-Be!!!

Do you have any other ideas for us? We'd really appreciate it. Dawn, has been through so much. I want her to know, just how special she is, to all of us! And how happy we are, for her and Alejandro!!! I'm just so excited, that they found each other. ♥

No comments: