BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Avocado Dip

I'm a big fan of avocados!!! I think it's pretty easy to say, well you come from the southwest. You probably eat tubs of guacamole. But the truth is, that's just one of the ways, that I like to eat avocado.

Since I was little, avocado in my sandwiches is a MUST!!! There is absolutely no debating it. In fact, I've been known to go to COSTCO, just to buy avocados. From our home, that's almost an hour drive!!! And I really only buy avocados. :) Most of the time, I split them open, and just enjoy. Yum!

This week's Gooseberry Patch Recipe of the Week, just made me smile. Seriously! A new way to try avocados. And while hanging out with Zo this week, I made a big bowl of this dip! We just might have tripled the recipe. :) Yum, it was delish!!!



Avocado Dip

2 avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1/2 to 1 t. garlic salt

Blend all ingredients together; cover and chill until serving. Makes about 2 cups.



Not only was our dip yummy, but this cookbook, has just got me hooked!!! Thanks to Mrs. S (Zo's Mom. My almost MIL.) for buying it for me. What can I say? She just knows about my cookbook addiction!!! ♥

No comments: