BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Need Some Help...

About a month ago, this guy's sister, e-mailed me this picture. And she asked if I might be able, to make a couple of sets. You know, for her precious little girl. And her sweet friend. I took a good look, and said, I'm sure I can. Let me do a little digging...

You see, at first glance, this looks exactly like Ana's work. Ana happens to be the crochet artist, that first got me interested in amigurumi. I'd seen a few patterns, but it was Ana's patterns that got me moving. I bought about 10 patterns. And I haven't looked back!

So I headed over to Ana's blog. Then to her shop. Finally, I sent her an e-mail. No, this was not her pattern. Now what? I took to Google...



Well I haven't found anything! Not a working link. Not a pattern. Not a darn thing! :( So I figured I'd take to my 'ol blog, and ask my readers. Have you seen this picture? Or more importantly, the pattern?

I'm more than willing to buy this pattern. I just need to find it. I've searched Etsy, eBay, Ravelry. EVERYWHERE!!! Please, if you have any information, leave me a comment. Or send me an e-mail at SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd really appreciate it! So would Little K! ♥

No comments: