BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Love



My Guy,

Today's your day. And all I can think is, how very lucky I am. Because you love me. And because of that, I want to make everything better in your life. I want to make all of your dreams come true.

I know, I've made your favorite birthday cake. The one that has become our "tradition" on your day. And I'm pretty sure, that I've gotten you some of the things off of your Wishlist. I know that you're going to love them! Now we just need to get home. You know, so you can open your gifts. :)

But more than anything, I want to see you happy. I love seeing your silly, boyish grin. That one that means you are ridiculously happy, and usually up to no good. It's the one that makes me smile from the inside out.

It bites that you have to work today. I know that you would have loved to sleep until noon. That on top of your list would have been hanging out at home. Oh, and having our Goddaughter being born on your day. With all of that said, I hope you have a great birthday! And tomorrow, you can definitely sleep til noon. Uninterrupted. And there will also be a delicious dinner waiting for you.

I know what you told me. That this year, your birthday is nothing special. That it's not a big day. As in 30, 40, etc. But it is a big day. It's your birthday. A day to celebrate you. Without this day, I wouldn't have you. The man that I love. And that makes every single day of my life better!

I pray that you have an amazing day. That you have fun at work. Heck, I even hope that Baby C is born on your birthday. How special would that be? I can't control any of these things. But I can try and help you celebrate your birthday. I can show you how much I love you!

You are such an incredible man! My "Prince Charmin'." I just hope that I can make this day, just as special, as all the days you've made so very special for me. It's more than just candles, birthday cakes, and gifts. Today is a celebration of you. Happy Birthday!

Love,

Your Nightingale ♥

No comments: