BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Frills and Business

I really don't know how I came across this page, but I did. And am I ever grateful that I did! Now that I think of it, I may have seen it somewhere on Twitter. Not sure though...

Anyway, I LOVE this look. Rachel Bilson wears such fun things! I'm always loving her outfits. This one in particular, is one of my favorites. It's very feminine and girly. Yet, with the jacket, it makes it more masculine. Something office appropriate. You know what I mean?



The pink is such a pretty color! All Ladylike with the lacy details.





Those shoes! Are you serious? I'm in LOVE!





And such simple and elegant makeup. A clean and polished look.





Do you see what I mean about the jacket?





It's definitely, a well put together outfit. Especially with the shoes and the clutch.



I would LOVE to find a similar dress. I really love the fabric, color, and cute of this dress. It's something that I would wear. And wear a lot! If you've seen something similar, could you help a girl out? Or even if you knew who designed this dress, I would really appreciate it. ♥

No comments: