BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not Without Hope



My Guy has been reading this book. It's such a great read. My Guy actually finished it up a while back. I just haven't blogged about it. But it's a GREAT read!

Yup, I had to steal it away when he was working. It had me in tears. Do you remember those athletes that got lost at sea? The ones that went out for a fun day on the water? And only one of them survived. This is HIS STORY. It's so sad. But this is such a good book. I definitely would recommend reading it!

I don't want to give too much away. Because I think you should sit down and read this book. Be ready to cry. The trip started out as a fun day for a bunch of buddies. It ended in a fight to survive. It's such a touching story. Something that makes you think about all the blessings in your life. ♥

No comments: