BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Frightfully Delicious Dip



It's Fall! And Halloween is around the corner. That means, it's time for all the yummy food. Yes, "Fall Foods" are my favroite! All the comfort food. But Halloween time is also a lot of fun. I like to have fun with all the yummy and different food. Here is this week's Gooseberry Patch Free Recipe of the Week.

Frightfully Delicious Dip

14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
1-1/2 oz. pkg. garlic-flavored soup mix
1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
1 c. mayonnaise
1 c. sour cream

Mix all ingredients together; spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes about 4 cups.

This is definitely going to be made around here. A lot! It sounds so yummy. And it's super easy to make. My Guy and I are enjoying it with pretzels, veggie sticks, and crackers. So yummy! I hope you enjoy it too! ♥

No comments: