BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Shower



Today, Sals and I are throwing Jelly and Christina a Baby Shower! Yes, we are not done celebrating just yet. My friends are due around Thanksgiving. And well, we couldn't think of a better time to have a fun party, to celebrate these beautiful babies.

Both babies are going to be girls. And it's such a blessing! Familia C is heading back to TN in a week or 2. So it was a must that we get this party under way. I've been working hard on Baby gifts and decorations. I'm so excited to get decorating. And I'm baking. Right now! After Sarita's birthday party last night, I headed home to bake. And bake lots! Papa Memo is taking care of the food for us. We're so lucky!

It's so funny! I always hated Baby Showers. Until I started throwing them for my friends. Because we make them fun. We really take pride in the food we serve. And lets just be real here, we're a fun group of mujers. Also, big lovers of music. So I'm excited for today! I better start packing up and heading out. :) ♥

No comments: